Here’s What You’re Going To Receive…
1) 16 VIDEO LESSONS
In his first ever online class, Usher teaches you his personal techniques to captivate audiences across 16 video lessons.
2) Class Workbook
Retail Price: $90
Meet Your New Mentor
Usher, winner of 8 Grammy Awards, reveals the technical skills, career lessons and breakthrough advice that he has used to captivate audiences for over 25 years. For the first time ever, learn how Usher approaches performance and wins over audiences from the studio to the stage. There has never been a class like this before.
- Introduction – Meet your instructor, Usher Raymond IV. In this chapter, Usher shares what you’ll take away from his MasterClass, and why he’s excited for you to start your journey.
- Getting Started – It’s time to take the first step. Usher shows you how to find opportunities to perform, use social media to grow your audience, and leaves you with your first class assignment.
- Gathering Inspiration – Creativity is fueled by inspiration. Find out about the unexpected places Usher gathers his inspiration and how to expand your own library of references.
- Applying Inspiration – What’s the difference between imitation and inspiration? Watch as Usher shows you how to take favorite elements from gathered inspiration, and apply it to your future performances.
- Singing – If you’re a performer, your voice can be your most important instrument. Learn how to identify and expand your range, warm up your voice, and take care of it pre and post performance.
- Dancing – Mastering dance is all about discovering your own style. Usher explains how interpretation and individuality are the keys to a captivating dance performance. And yes, it involves a lot of practice.
- Acting – All performers are actors. Usher shares techniques he mastered through years of trial and error so that you don’t have to learn the hard way. At the end of this lesson you’ll learn how to discover new parts of your personality with his creative assignment.
- Preparing For Live Performances – If you stay ready, you don’t have to get ready. From pre-show rituals, rehearsal techniques and mindful meditation, Usher shares how he preps himself for exhilarating live performances.
- Captivating An Audience – Capture your audience’s heart. Follow Usher as he shares his best tips on how to read a room, trust your instincts, and win over the crowd. He also breaks down one of the hardest performances of his life.
- Showtime – There’s no such thing as perfect. Even superstars run into hurdles. If you aren’t committed from the moment you walk on stage to the moment you walk off, the audience will know. Usher highlights the importance of perseverance, and what it means to put on a flawless show.
- Performance Review – Usher walks you through his latest tour performances at London’s O2 Arena. If you missed his last world tour, you won’t want to miss this chapter.
- Collaboration – Working with others isn’t always easy. In this chapter, Usher guides you through his approach to collaboration, including insights into his work with artists such as David Guetta and Alicia Keys.
- Creating A Personal Brand – Usher breaks down his secrets to branding success so you can create your personal brand. From social media to sex appeal, Usher shares the tools you’ll need to set yourself apart.
- Mental Toughness – The road to yes is paved with a thousand no’s. Learn how to navigate the pitfalls that line the path to success, and build the inner drive to lead you on your own journey.
- Usher’s Career Journey – Discover the Usher you’ve never seen before. Follow his life story, and get exclusive insight into one of entertainment’s most successful careers, spanning over 25 years.
- Final Thoughts – Usher leaves you with the most important takeaways from his MasterClass. He’s given you his teachings. Now it’s time to put them to work.