gabrielle, moore, female, revealed, orgasm, sex, vaginal, clitoris, anal, stages, mistakes, penetration, secrets,

Gabrielle Moore – Female Orgasm Revealed

What’s Included:
1) Female Orgasm Revealed eBook
2) Female Masturbation Handbook
3) Daring Sexual Positions eBook + Audio
4) Foreplay Forbidden Secrets eBook
5) Secrets to The Greatest Sex Ever
Retail Price: $37
Course Description

“If You Can Make My Toes Curl and My Eyes Roll Into The Back of My Head (Over and Over) I’ll Give You Sex Whenever, However and Wherever You Want It… 100% Guaranteed!”
“You’re About to Discover The Proven Techniques And Positions Most Men Have Never Heard Of To Please Women With Multiple Orgasms Every Time… ”

Here’s A Sneak Peek At What You’ll Find Out In This Amazing Program

  • Why a “vaginal orgasm” is almost IMPOSSIBLE for women! (Only about 20% of women can achieve an orgasm through vaginal stimulation alone. The other 80% need something a little extra! You will learn EXACTLY how to give women this “little-extra” which makes a “BIG-difference”!)
  • The 3 most important reasons why penetration alone will NEVER bring a women to an orgasm, and what to do about it!
  • The 5 strategies to solve the BIGGEST sexual problem of all women: the INABILITY of the penis to provide rhythmic stimulation to the clitoris. (If you follow these simple strategies, your woman will NEVER have to fake an orgasm again GUARANTEED!)
  • The 6 hottest recently-disclosed techniques to bring a woman to MULTIPLE orgasms WITHOUT even penetrating her! You will NOT even have to touch her vagina to make her start screaming your name in ecstasy!
  • The 4 definite reasons why it is SO difficult for women to have an orgasm. (Just knowing these reasons will help give her an orgasm 98.7% of the times!)
  • The #1 reason why women FAKE an orgasm (If you know this reason, you will ALWAYS be able to identify a “fake-orgasm” from a “genuine-screaming-orgasm”!
  • The 34 hottest and most “uncommon” positions you MUST try tonight if you want her to reach a DOZEN orgasms at least! GUARANTEED!
  • How to be in absolute control of the MOST important sexual organ of a woman (And NO, it´s definitely not the clitoris!)
  • Why sexual fantasies could be stopping your woman from having regular orgasms with you! And how to turn these hot fantasies into your most POWERFUL sexual weapons just by using them the right way!
  • How to “re-train” your woman´s body so that she can have regular orgasms during sex! (Believe it or not, once her body is “trained” to reach an orgasm using one method -most likely through masturbation-, it is almost impossible for her to have an orgasm with her partner!)
  • How to avoid the BIGGEST and most often unrecognized mistake most men make when trying to give women an orgasm. (You won’t believe how simple it is to stop making the SAME mistake over and over!)
  • The 3 most important reasons why foreplay is definitely NOT optional: it´s a MUST! And the 4 hottest methods to do it the right way! (If you follow these 4 methods step-by-step, it will be “physically-impossible” for your woman to have sex with you without reaching a breath-taking orgasm!)
  • The 4 stages a woman MUST follow to have an orgasm (All women who fake their orgasms end up continually jumping from the second to the fourth stage of sexual response – so NEVER let her skip stage THREE unless you want to hear a “fake-scream” next to you!)
  • How to master the FOURTH stage of a woman´s sexual response so that she can reach MULTIPLE orgasms after the first ONE! (Trust me, she will NEVER experience multiple orgasms if you can´t take her to stage four the right way!)
  • Why you MUST keep your hands away from her vagina until you know that she is well into the second stage, unless you want to interrupt an orgasm just like 91.4% of men do!
  • The most POWERFUL secret you can learn from Johnny Depp (believe it or not!) and set a woman on fire simply by stroking a SECRET part of her body!)
  • How to use the “partial-penetration” technique to your advantage and have your girl literally BEGGING you for more!
  • How to use oral sex just as “an excuse” to convince your female partner to have anal sex with you! (If you have anal sex with her the way I will explain, it´ll be literally IMPOSSIBLE for her not to “get off”!)

And many more…

Gabrielle Moore

I am a lawyer-turned bestselling sex advice expert. Over 500,000 people across the planet subscribe to my daily online tips.

You must log in and be a buyer of this download to submit a review.

$10.00
Add to Cart
  • Formats: ZIP (MP3, PDF)
  • Product size: 30 MB